Sign in to follow this  
Guest 2002cbr600f4i

Race Status Updated

Guest 2002cbr600f4i

Status updated as of Noon Nov 13th (eastern time)http://web.mac.com/mkopack/Mikes_World/200...oss_Status.htmlStats:- 5 teams have made it to at least the opposite corner from which they've started.- PRB has made it to 3 of the 4 corners! (Way to go man!)- The first Jet corridor flight has been flown (by me!)- KBRO remains as the only un-visited bonus airport- Every one of the lower 48 states has been landed at at least once!- The teams have flown a combined 23906nm over 78h46m30sec and accumulated a total of 117h45m bonus time.Continue on guys! We're making great progress! I hope everyone is enjoying themselves.

Guest 2002cbr600f4i

Status Page Updated at 2pm today (Friday).Highlights:Total Distance Flown: 39562 nmTotal Hours Flown: 130:26:21Total Bonus Time achieved: 185:30:00PRB has covered the most distance so far at 7049.9nmReggie+Friends have visited the most states so far: 27PRB has hit the most bonus airports: 13FB currently has the highest average speed @ 343.84 ktsWeather is beginning to become a factor in the Northeast with the recent storm front and snow has been reported by several competitors. This should make things really interesting for those of us who will be hitting the New England area late in the race.2 teams are 1/2 way done (PRB who's nearly 3/4 done, and Buzzbee who has reached the 1/2 way mark.) Several others are almost at the 1/2 way mark.Idaho, Oregon and South Carolina are the only states to have had only 1 visitor so far. All other states have been stopped at 2+ times.Carry on and have fun guys!

Guest 2002cbr600f4i

Ok, status is updated as of around 11:30pm Saturday night...Total Distance Flown: 87650.10 nmTotal Time Flown: 273:39:44Total Bonus Time: 370:15:00* We now have 5 teams that are done! 7 are still running...* Pending Hop confirmation, Flying Bull has the time to beat with -16:43:48 (my time was faster, but since I knew all the stops in advance I had an unfair advantage in route planning and will DQ my time.)* Looking at the Google Earth tracking, My route and "Reggie and Friends" was almost identical, even though we started in totally different locations! Amazing how that works out...Keep it up guys! You're all doing great! We have another 2 weeks until the finish, so no need to stress. Just keep doing what you've been doing!

Guest 2002cbr600f4i

Ok, my LONG overdue status update is now up...(Note, the KML for Svenks path is incomplete. AVsim seems to have toss ed his .TXT duena files, so I can't get the coordinate info...)Total Flight Distance: 114046.3 nmTotal Flight Time: 351:48:22Total Bonus Time: 467:15:00Buzzbee's time has been adjusted after we found an error on my part. He's confirming his times now.MM's times are confirmed.I still need to go through mine to confirm mine.I'm assuming Haitun and Team has bailed....Assuming my times are correct, I'm currently in the lead, with MM not far behind.We still have 4 teams running. Let's give them all our support on this marathon! They're all at least 1/2 done.Also, a quick note. My .Mac account expires on Saturday and that's where I've been hosting the rules and the status pages. I'm going to move them over to another server on Sunday. So, look for new URLs for both when I post the final update notice on Sunday.Also, if teams feel they won't finish on time and want another couple days or maybe week, I'm open to that, just post here so everyone knows.Take care guys. I'll check back in on Sunday!--Mike

Hi MikeARGH, you're quite right, they've gone AWOL!Well, I can pick them up, zip them and send them to you - is that OK?And: Hey, ADMIN: Could you perhaps allow these attachments to live a little longer in the future - thank you.BRGDSSven Sorensen, EKCH