Sign in to follow this  
svenks

Paging Mike Kopack

Mike, if you have got your new website up and running, could you post a link here?Also, did you get my Duenna-collection?BRGDSSven Sorensen, EKCH

Guest 2002cbr600f4i

Hey man, sorry, I've been AWOL for a few days... Was going nuts putting together and throwing (and then recovering from!) a big Xmas party that I threw Sat night at the house...Haven't put together the new web site yet... Probably will get to that tonight.I was able to get your updates from the .jpegs which was enough to get the times and distances, just not the route information. I didn't get any Duenna batch e-mail from you... How did you send it? Shoot it to me directly- makopack@yahoo.com--Mike

Hehe, guess you had to put your house back together as well :)Duennas on the way...BRGDSSven Sorensen, EKCH

Guest 2002cbr600f4i

Actually, the clean up wasn't too bad. Some people helped before they left. I was just totally wiped out after cooking all friday night, all day saturday, and then having people here from 7pm-->2am Sat/Sun. I VEGGED all day Sunday and was in bed by 9:30pm and didn't want to get up this morning at all!Just a few pots and pans left to wash and the vac to run and it'll all be done.

Hey Mike?That new website??Not to be impatient, but it's like missing the grand finale of the tour...BRGDSSven Sorensen, EKCH

Guest 2002cbr600f4i

Ok, sorry man... shoot me... i've been bad. The holidays got nuts and coming back to work afterward has been just as bad.My .mac account expired which means I'm going to have to rebuild the entire site and get it posted up at another server (I have space on a friend's server...) I just really need to sit down and block out a couple hours to do it all. doing the tally work for that race was INCREDIBLY time consuming! I have all the files (I think). so I just need to do it.I'll try to get it finished before the RTW starts man.Again, my appologies!