Sign in to follow this  
buzzbee

All hands online practice session scheduling

Please post your availability for a practice session next weekend. Please include location and UTC time. It would be good to set up a series of short flights where we could take off, carry baton with wingman, land post and hand it off to the next person. The reason I suggest short flights is why waste time flying when we just want to practice making the exchange and posting in real time. Online and with teamspeak would be good to work out any kinks early.Next Saturday 1400 UTC works for me. 10:00 AM MTN time here in Colorado.Chime in with your feedback. Go Team AVSIM.

KBJC 

AMD 3900 / RTX 2060 Pro

Guest SoarPics

1400 UTC works for me. 10:00 AM MTN time here in Colorado.Might want to clarify your times... (10:00AM MTN is 1700 UTC).Have fun,

Hi Guys,Will try to join - but Soar is right (as usual :)): What time???My TZ is UTC+1 (I'm sure of that :))BRGDSSven Sorensen, EKCH

Guest d.lahrman

I'm going to be out of town next weekend so won't be available.

Sorry about the time. I know we are UTC -7.

KBJC 

AMD 3900 / RTX 2060 Pro

I can't really say for sure this far out, but I'll monitor the forum and post later in the week. It's "spousal-dependent." ;-)

Craig Taylor

Craig.png?dl=1

17:00 utc is okay for me :) It will be nice to get together with you fine fellows again

TEAM AVSIM "Fly Anything" Member     BAW 1193

Boeing777_Banner_TechTeam.jpgBry_zps718b876b.png

I'll try to make it if I can, but I may not have a functional Windows at that time.... At some point between now and the race, I want (or need) to reinstall Windows to make sure I'm 100%.... Biggest question is when.... Have to find my Windows cd first.....

StoneC0ld_zps439869f4.png

Declared weather:  FSX: ASN / FS9: ASE

Thanks for the responses. It will be nice to get together.For now, lets plan on RV52's FSHost server and the AVSIM Teamspeak.

KBJC 

AMD 3900 / RTX 2060 Pro

Stonecold - I just spent almost the last week doing the same on a machine I built last fall. Amazing how long it takes to get it all back together.Do you have imaging software? I found that Seagate Disctools is a free version of Acronis True Image. I systematically made backup images of my system as I was getting it all set back. Next time I just plan on restoring the image.

KBJC 

AMD 3900 / RTX 2060 Pro

Sounds great, DC! Looking forward to flying with you again :)BRGDSSven Sorensen, EKCH

I should be available all day next Sunday. My server and the Teamspeak details are on our private forum http://team-avsim.weirdnet.org/ so check there and lets get as many people online as possible.We'll also be carrying on the practice sessions as normal, and it would be nice to see some of the new guys taking part if possible. If you need help with any of the procedures or setting up comms or multiplayer the don't hesittae to personal message me or ask questions either here or on the private forums. It can be quite a complicated and daunting procedure to start with and it can take a bit of getting used to at first, but we've all been there and after a while it becomes second nature.The more practice the better! :)

Harv.png?dl=1

I'll bet I'll be the odd man out in Western Australia which is UTC +9 with an hour of DST. I expect I'll be available between 0100 and 1100 Zulu for the race itself, and for any weekend practice sessions between now and race day.Mike.

Mike Beckwith