Sign in to follow this  
buzzbee

All hands online practice session scheduling

So...10am Mtn Time = Noon EST? I'm in -- no conflicts. See (or at least hear) everyone there!Craig

Craig Taylor

Craig.png?dl=1

Guest Windryder

(Hi Mike !) - Nice Nic ! :)Are we going to try to get people scheduled for their best available times; I heard someone has an excel sheet to get this filled in.Right now as for myself, being new, I am going to try to put in as much time both days.1700UTC is or shud be 1300EST for me. I expect to be on earlier; so anyway I will be around.I am Windflyah on the pvt forum and in Multiplayah (!).Windryder

Chymmin in, I am at KGRB, +/-6 UTC ( how ever you work it ) = CST = 12:00 pm. I've got a post-it for the reminder. EDIT! This is based on your UTC start time... The UTC and local dont figure out. RomanFS9, AMD 1800+, ECS K7S5a, 1 gig, 100 & 60 Gig 7200rpm HD, ASUS/Nvidea 64mb AGP on 21", Nvidea FX5500 vivo 256mb on 18", Savage4 32mb on 15"

20AUG21_Avsim_Sig.png?dl=1  FS RTWR   SHRS F-111   JoinFS   Little Navmap 

This was for a few weeks back. The Spreadsheet is to plan race availability during the race, not practice.We will definitely be on practicing this week. Not sure where at this point but we really want to get online with you. Have you read the general rules and looked back at the race threads for last year?

KBJC 

AMD 3900 / RTX 2060 Pro