Sign in to follow this  
jt_williams

2008 RTW Practice #6

There is a very distrubing hill before the runway.

Jock Hartvig Andersen,

EKCH, EKAT

Baton transferred due to JockHA crash landing

TEAM AVSIM "Fly Anything" Member     BAW 1193

Boeing777_Banner_TechTeam.jpgBry_zps718b876b.png

Guest d.lahrman

P51H. Finally get to fly in the daylight.

Dan sneaks in ahead of me to grab the baton, so I will fly wingman in the ATR. On AVSIM Teamspeak & Multiplayer.

| Windows 11 | ASUS ROG MAXIMUS Z790 HERO | i9-13900K | RTX 4090 | 64GB CORSAIR VENGEANCE DDR5 | 2TB Samsung 990 PRO M.2 | 2x 2TB Samsung 990 PRO M.2 | CORSAIR AX1600i ATX Titanium | LG C2 42 Inch 4K OLED | 

26aLetj.png

Guest Windryder

Hi -I was wingman in same type aircraft and landed at SBUA with Baton free there as stated in earlier post however I may have replied in the wrong area; thought I replied right under Jt's post as it was the last post so I dont know how his post got bumped below mine.I am not sure of the rules regarding handing over Baton to a wingman (in same type aircraft) midflight; I thought that was okay but there must be a penalty for it like 15min ?? I need to re-read the rules on this; was my first practice run and just followed instructions.(EDIT:) Also I think when people GET the Baton and leave an airport they should start a new post; if they retry they could just add a reply to their own post; good idea?Windryder

In Beech King Air 350 using FSX and Team Equipment After a lot of trouble with FS9 on my Vista PC I will stick to FSX with less scenery details.

Jock Hartvig Andersen,

EKCH, EKAT

Guest d.lahrman

Flying amphibian Beaver to body of water near MNBR. I didn't see any default water ports in FSX for this area.

Cessna 206 Stationair

| Windows 11 | ASUS ROG MAXIMUS Z790 HERO | i9-13900K | RTX 4090 | 64GB CORSAIR VENGEANCE DDR5 | 2TB Samsung 990 PRO M.2 | 2x 2TB Samsung 990 PRO M.2 | CORSAIR AX1600i ATX Titanium | LG C2 42 Inch 4K OLED | 

26aLetj.png