Sign in to follow this  
buzzbee

Saturday Feb 9th Practice 1700 UTC

Lets plan on getting online this Saturday. This would be 12 noon EST here in the USA. I am putting together legs that are about 200nm to 300nm in length. In race aircraft this seems to be a good length to get a takeoff, climb to best altitude, and then manage your descent and landing. We need to run this session as close to race conditions as possible. If we can get enough people online, we will fly with wingmen. We need to have the next pilot ready to take the baton at the next airport. As we get online we will shout out and put together a list just like we do during the race so we are ready several legs out and know who is flying when and where. This will be a good chance for the newcomers to get a taste of how it will work during the real race and give us the chance to work together.I look forward to seeing you all online.

KBJC 

AMD 3900 / RTX 2060 Pro

Good idea Buzz , I`ll be there :)

TEAM AVSIM "Fly Anything" Member     BAW 1193

Boeing777_Banner_TechTeam.jpgBry_zps718b876b.png

Excellent, Buzz. See ya.Mike

--Mike MacKuen
MikeM_AVSIM.png?dl=1

Guest d.lahrman

I should be able to make it.

I'll try to jump in when I can. I've got some honey-do's that'll have to take priority so that I'll have some "credits" come race time! ;-)Cheers,Craig

Craig Taylor

Craig.png?dl=1

Guest Windryder

Thats funny, and I hear ye too; afterall...And I just kind of remembered I may have to bug out Sunday afternoon as well for about 2-4 hours; new movie at the matinee that I kind of forgot about the kids want to see. (me too actually!)Windryder

Guest d.lahrman

So, is this a go for today? Are we using JWenting's server? I've got some planes, lots of free fuel, and I'm ready for some flyin'. Good time to try out the new Duenna too. I have to change some oil first though (in my car). hehe