Sign in to follow this  
Guest WorkingStiff

AP.2000 vol.2 KBOS and KMIA

Hello guys,i would extremely appreciate if someone could tell me how to get rid off effect of "white runaways" at these great airports.Thanks in advance.

all Wilco airport 2000 series installs it's own runway textures that should end up in FS2002/Texture . What I did was do a basic install of FS2000(yes FS2000) . The I deleted all the files in the FS2000 texture dir and installed Airports 2000. Then moved everything over to proper directories of FS2002. The final step is to start FS2002 and put the airports into the scenery library . It' suck A BIIIIIIIIIG pain in the ### :-lol .I did it this way so I could see what files where going incase something was missing I might know ahead of time what it could be .You will need some bgl files to flatten the airports in FS2002.Someone made them but they are not in the avsim library. I forgot where I got them . Someone care to post A link that knows for Dimon. there are some afcads for JFK,MAI and BOS in the avsim library. I know this install sounds a bit confusing sorry :)Capt.Richard Dillon (KATL)www.jetstarairlines.comhttp://hifi.avsim.net/activesky/images/wxrebeta.jpghttp://jdtllc.com/images/RCsupporter.jpg"Lets Roll" 9/11 -----------------------Specs AMD 2400 XP MSI KTV4 512MB DDR 2100Asus GF4 ti 4200 128MBSB Audigy Gamer Ch Products Yoke and Pedals(usb)Windows 2000 Serivce Pack 3

Thanks, Richard for your kind and quick response.Unfortunately, i do not have FS2000 installed on my PC. I suddenly got a copy of AP2000 v.2 in Edmonton, Canada at small software shop from where I returned 2 days ago. Consequently, would you be so kind to sent me those texture's files via e-mail?thanks in advance.Dmitriy Toropov."Dmtr_Toropov@hotmail.com" .....if you could send the files, remove """" from the address...it's against spammers.;)

I would if I knew which ones they were off the topic of my head . It's quite A few. Which Iam somewhat surprised that they are not showing up anyways as they should regardless . Uninstall Airports 2000v2.Now reinstall install it with the custom option of aiports only and install it into a temp dir. C:temp is fine :) . Once the install is finshed you will get a error that it can not find the scenery.cfg , this ok . Now go to the C:temp directory and make sure you have Airports 2000 v2 and another directory called texture. Look in this directory and make sure that the textures are installed if they are just move them over to the FS2002Texture dir .Now go to the Airports 2000 v2 dir and look at both the scenery and texture directory for each airport now this directory to FS2002Scenery once you know everything is where it should be . Start FS2002 and go to some place like KMIA. Slew around and see what is there. Post a screenshot if you are still having problems :) Capt.Richard Dillon (KATL)www.jetstarairlines.comhttp://hifi.avsim.net/activesky/images/wxrebeta.jpghttp://jdtllc.com/images/RCsupporter.jpg"Lets Roll" 9/11 -----------------------Specs AMD 2400 XP MSI KTV4 512MB DDR 2100Asus GF4 ti 4200 128MBSB Audigy Gamer Ch Products Yoke and Pedals(usb)Windows 2000 Serivce Pack 3