Sign in to follow this  
buzzbee

Practice Part 2

Hi Joel , Go for it mate SLTR-SLET Its all yours :) Enjoy

TEAM AVSIM "Fly Anything" Member     BAW 1193

Boeing777_Banner_TechTeam.jpgBry_zps718b876b.png

Guest kias

right on. i'll have to see if the weather is a foggy there. thanks.

Guest kias

alright. i'm down. i'll post the map. i don't know if i need to add the text file, too.thanks.

Hi Joel , Nice flight :) You need to update your duenna to R117 you are using R44 which is quite old now :) also attach your .txt file but not embed to your post . And when you claim the Baton it is a good idea to state your departure and arrival airports ie I have the Baton SLTR-SLET ,and also quote your Aircraft of choice ;) , in your initial post . Hope this helps and , again , nice flight mate :)

Guest kias

ok. got all that.thanks. fun to fly one.let me add the log too. just see how that works.joeli don't know how that attachment is going to work.

Have we lost the subject line with the new forums and the ability to reply to your own "I have baton XXXX - XXXX" posts? I am kind of lost here in these fancy forums.

KBJC 

AMD 3900 / RTX 2060 Pro

Have we lost the subject line with the new forums and the ability to reply to your own "I have baton XXXX - XXXX" posts? I am kind of lost here in these fancy forums.
Yeah, we lost some great functionality for the race. But the outline view shows the beginning of each message, so as long as the "I have the baton XXX - XXXX" is the beginning of the message it should show in the outline. And if you reply to your own post that will show up as in the threaded view earlier in the outline view. I think.

Yeah, we lost some great functionality for the race. But the outline view shows the beginning of each message, so as long as the "I have the baton XXX - XXXX" is the beginning of the message it should show in the outline. And if you reply to your own post that will show up as in the threaded view earlier in the outline view. I think.
I`ve tried the Outline view and it helps a little but does not seem to work at all on this topic :( lets hope its teething problems

I`ve tried the Outline view and it helps a little but does not seem to work at all on this topic :( lets hope its teething problems
Yeah, it doesn't work well with threads that were transferred from the older system.

I have Baton SLET - SGME - Paraguay - PMDG 747 400 Going to Paraguay. Flying the 747 for seat time and it is what I am configured for right now.

KBJC 

AMD 3900 / RTX 2060 Pro

Baton back at SLET - System hung up for some reason

I have Baton SLET - SGME - Paraguay - PMDG 747 400 Going to Paraguay. Flying the 747 for seat time and it is what I am configured for right now.

KBJC 

AMD 3900 / RTX 2060 Pro

I have Baton SLET - SGMETrying again in the PMDG 747-400. Trying to fly it more aggressively to see what I can make it do in preparation for any long Ocean corridor legs.

KBJC 

AMD 3900 / RTX 2060 Pro

Baton Free - SGMENice leg. Fun landing. Getting the hang of the auto throttles.

KBJC 

AMD 3900 / RTX 2060 Pro