Sign in to follow this  
bursco

Weather

I use AS2004 for weather and VA does not use it - it appears to me it only uses the weather u saved with the flt. Will it not use the weather from 3rd parties? Also when using PMDG aircraft I have "lost" my callouts from PNF. I like the interaction but it appears to be that u can only use VA by itself and takes over the sound from aircraft. It could just be my system - who knows with computers. By the way I have got passed taxi:7 ,my fault.

I don't have Active Sky although I think it is a wonderful program. I have been using FSMeteo and the altimeter settings and runway selections have all been in keeping with the displayed weather. Make sure that Active Sky is loaded first and the weather has updated before activating VoxATC.I don't have any PMDG aircraft (at least for MSFS :( ) but I think that the module may have some unwanted interaction with certain third party aircraft modules, the warnings and cautions used by the T-37 just go nutz when I try to use the two together (I've just gone to switching them off at startup and no problem).Zane

Dr Zane Gard

Posted Image

Sr Staff Reviewer AVSIM

Private Pilot ASEL since 1986 IFR 2010

AOPA 00915027

American Mensa 100314888

Thanks for all your help Zane, but I nam now having other problems with VOXATC and Paul has suggested I remove it at the moment. Will see what turns up in the future.

You are very welcome Denis. Let me know if the problems were caused by unwanted interactions between the third party software. Letting support at VoxATC is the right approach so they can make the appropriate changes.Zane

Dr Zane Gard

Posted Image

Sr Staff Reviewer AVSIM

Private Pilot ASEL since 1986 IFR 2010

AOPA 00915027

American Mensa 100314888