Sign in to follow this  
Guest David Lee 2

Keyboard shortcuts when disabled?

Guest David Lee 2

I like to use VoxATC once in awhile but by no means every flight. Problem is when I disable it, some of the keyboard shortcuts remain active - and at least one (the vox window popup) conflicts with a switch in my homecockpit. Very annoying! Anyone know if it is possible to change shortcuts or disable them altogether? ThanksDavid

At this point those shortcuts are fixed in the VoxATC program. The one you are having a problem with is "o" which operates the strobes in FS, it is also the prompt toggle in VoxATC. I have suggested that they make these assignments configurable by the user and they may change that in a future version. If you are able to program the switch in your cockpit so that it is assigned to a different key you can reassign the strobes within FS and accomplish your goal. I use an ACP Compact which is internally programmed and doesn't allow any re-assignments (its only real shortcoming) so I just stopped controlling the strobes from this unit. I'm hoping for user configurable key commands for VoxATC also :)Zane

Dr Zane Gard

Posted Image

Sr Staff Reviewer AVSIM

Private Pilot ASEL since 1986 IFR 2010

AOPA 00915027

American Mensa 100314888