Sign in to follow this  
Guest JTWhite

Can't get past taxi instructions

Guest JTWhite

Im having trouble getting VoxATC to respond beyond the taxi instructions it gives me for a flight from Evansville KEVV to Indianapolis KIND.The taxi instructions say "Taxi to runway 22 via alpha delta two zero."It seems to hang on the word "via", at least that's what appears on the prompter.However, whenever I run the voice trainer and load the flight plan, it prompts me "Taxi to runway 22 via alpha and golf delta two zero."Any idea what the problem may be???Of course, I havent yet done the obvious of trying another flight plan, but Ill do that later.ThanksJohn WhiteNewburgh, IN

Guest tegoid

Try another callsign such as 'American20'. Delta is being interpreted as a taxiway designator. It will be fixed.

Guest JTWhite

Thank you so much.Ill give it a try.It was getting dang frustrating. Leave it to me to pick a call sign that would cause confusion :-roll John

Guest JTWhite

I changed my call sign to Comair40 and it worked fine on a direct flight from KEVV to KIND.It was so cool. Flawless, Well, flawless excet for a couple of things...a. the program announes "king Air" as "Kingerr" one word, rather than "Keeng Ayr: two words. It took me a couple of times to recognize it.b. the king air call sign had x-ray in it, but the program pronounced it as "x r a y" three words.You migh want to mention it to someone.JOhn whiteNEwburgh IN