Sign in to follow this  
Guest maschaum

UPDATE VERSION 2.7

Guest maschaum

Version 2.7 is now available from www.voxatc.com. Download and install the update over your current installation (don't uninstall first).Some of the improvements are:> More flexible N callsigns N12AB N20CAA etc.> Custom key mappings.> Selectable prompt window fonts.> Pressure levels handled properly.> Prompt window toggle using the joystick.

Can you elaborate on the presure levels bit? Are you talking about mBars versus inches here?

Guest RichardL

What about the window background color? Do we now have the option of changing to a color other than white? I asked it this could be changed since white really affects your night vision. Richard

Guest maschaum

I am not the developer. I received the info from Paul via email. Please times someone could test whether the route eddf-eddt (IFR) with voxatc functioned. Sorry for my bad English.

Hi Richard,The latest version allows for changing the text font, color and size but the background remains white. I know Tegwyn had worked and worked to get the transparent background like the default ATC uses but that is not possible with the SDK information presently available. It is possible that background color will be selectable in a future version, for now you have the ability to change the keyboard key and select a joystick button to toggle the prompter display.Zane

Dr Zane Gard

Posted Image

Sr Staff Reviewer AVSIM

Private Pilot ASEL since 1986 IFR 2010

AOPA 00915027

American Mensa 100314888

Hi :-wave (what's your name?),I just flew EDDF-EDDT on an IFR plan and had no problems. Are you having any difficulties with this flight and VoxATC?Zane

Dr Zane Gard

Posted Image

Sr Staff Reviewer AVSIM

Private Pilot ASEL since 1986 IFR 2010

AOPA 00915027

American Mensa 100314888

Guest maschaum

The problem was already solved from Paul Carter. ThanksMarco Schaum

Guest RichardL

Anything, even gray, would be better than white. That should be possible, yes?Richard