Sign in to follow this  
Guest Doug Moldenhauer

Installation Problem

Guest Doug Moldenhauer

Hi....I downloaded the VoxATC program and installed it. I have followed the mic setup as well as the SAPI 5.1 training. I have completed the general voice training in VOXATC as well as a flight plan training in VOXATC. I had good recognition with all the training sessions. I have the newest FSUIPC installed as well as the latest .NET framework patches. I've tryed installing VOXATC 2 times but I keep getting a "CORRUPT INSTALLATION" message in the VOXATC Window in the Simulator when I try to fly one of the canned VFR or IFR flights that come with the program. I've also attempted to create a new flight with the same airports but no joy. I have uninstalled, installed and re-indexed but nothing seems to solve this problem.Any suggestions?Thanks in advancespec:windows xp, sp2, dx9.1

Hi Doug,There may be a problem with one of the other modules installed in FS2004. Curious what other programs you might have added that would add anything to the module folder. The fact that you can use parts of the program outside of FS2004 should indicate that the download wasn't corrupt but I might recommend redownloading the demo and reinstalling a fresh download. Can you get into the options menu for VoxATC from within the sim? (that is where you can change the "N" number and toggle holds and traffic advisories, etc).I would also let support@voxatc.com know about the trouble you are having. And do let us know if you get it working.Zane

Dr Zane Gard

Posted Image

Sr Staff Reviewer AVSIM

Private Pilot ASEL since 1986 IFR 2010

AOPA 00915027

American Mensa 100314888

Guest Doug Moldenhauer

Thanks for the reply. I am able to get to the VoxAtc Options screen in the simulator. In fact I get to the airport and am sitting on the tarmac. I select enable Voxatc or whatever that option is. The text window pops up and says "Installation Corrupt". Darn :(I was going to attempt a program like this, but now one is availableI'd really like to use this one :)

Hi again Doug,That is very strange :-hmmm . I would recommend uninstalling your present VoxATC, download a fresh copy and install that. If the problem continues there is something about your computer configuration or other loaded FS modules that is interfering with the proper functioning of this program... beyond my skills but Tegwyn or Paul would certainly be able to figure it out.Best of luck,Zane

Dr Zane Gard

Posted Image

Sr Staff Reviewer AVSIM

Private Pilot ASEL since 1986 IFR 2010

AOPA 00915027

American Mensa 100314888