Sign in to follow this  
russ69

VoxATC Status

I haven't heard anything new but was just getting ready to email them for a wazzup check.

Dr Zane Gard

Posted Image

Sr Staff Reviewer AVSIM

Private Pilot ASEL since 1986 IFR 2010

AOPA 00915027

American Mensa 100314888

I'm also hoping for an update.I've had trouble with short helo VFR flights trying to contact FSS. Overall, IFR flights work well.This is a wonderful program. So I'm hoping it willcontinue to be improved.Best,Slugger

Guest RichardL

Here is an email I received from Paul Carter. Looks like we have a longer wait ahead of us. No end of year release.Regards,Richard"We are currently beta testing the UK version which includes features which will be in the US 3.0 version. We hope to release the UK version in the spring with the US 3.0 following shortly after. We will be releasing more information early in the new year."RegardsPaul Carter

Guest RichardL

Zane,Do you have any release information on UK or US 3.0 versions?Richard

I just talked with Tegwyn the other day. The UK version is nearing final beta... I might get to test the last revision although I haven't worked with any of the other revisions yet, hopefully the next month or two. Following the UK release he will start work on the US revision. Terminology is different for both and let me tell ya, he's got some neat features planned.I am hoping Microsoft has taken notice of this program and the great work Tegwyn has done. Enhanced VoxATC compatibility with all of FSX's features would certainly be a good thing.

Dr Zane Gard

Posted Image

Sr Staff Reviewer AVSIM

AOPA 00915027

American Mensa 100314888

Guest martyncarr

I have just had an email from Tegwyn saying that the UK version will be out int the next couple of days.

Yes, and RCSimulations is going to have some voice sets with proper English accent also available. The next US FAA type revision will probably have to wait for FSX's release so that compatibility will be ensured. I was excited to hear though that Tegwyn was in the loop for FSX and not being left out to dry.

Dr Zane Gard

Posted Image

Sr Staff Reviewer AVSIM

AOPA 00915027

American Mensa 100314888