Sign in to follow this  
Guest tg272

Problems with Seeing Flightplan

Guest tg272

I've had three successful flights with the tutorials included with the Deluxe DVD and it really is an add-on that changes the way we fly. But now when I create a flightplan of my own in FSNav using another aircraft, export it, and load it into FS, and try to enable VoxATC, I keep getting a No Flightplan Loaded error. I've tried every way possible to have this show up including having both the stock flightplan loaded into the GPS and the same exact plan loaded into the GARMIN530 (when it's been installed). No luck.What are the prerequesites for a valid flightplan? Shouldn't the minimum included departure, destination and route = direct?This product should never have made it out of beta witih this sort of problem IMHO.Bart Bartholomaytg272

Guest tg272

Well, this time I made sure to load in a flightplan and save the flight. I checked the format of the FLT file created with one of the tutorials and found it to be similar, so I think I'm good to go. NOT SO!! I tried to Enable VoxATC while 12 miles away from my departure airport and received a FATAL ERROR - Disable VoxATC! message.Unless there are some pretty hard and fast reasons why this is happening to me and no one else, then this is a short-lived product opening. Hopefully it's something to do with my system. I do have an Athlon 64 3.8Ghz processor. But the tutorials work fine.BTW, in the tutorial FLT files, anyone ever notice that the app version, I'm assuming it refers to MSFS, is 9.0.13... versus 9.1.......?Dont tell me you made up these tutorials on a box that has an non-updated version of flight sim on it?Bart Bartholomaytg272

Guest Ghost

1) Create your flight plan in FSNav.2) Export the plan to FS9.3) Load the plan into the FS9 flight planner allowing it to place you at the dparture airport.4) Load the aircraft you intend to fly.5) Save the flight.6) End the current flight.7) Select the flight you just saved.8) Once loaded enable VoxATC.[EDIT]It has also been noted that when using FSBuild or FSNav to generate a FS9 flight plan the file is not exactly the same. It was suggested to do this:step 3a) resave the plan using the FS9 planner. This brings it into the exact FS9 format.step 3b) reload the plan in the FS9 planner.This seems like a pain, but once you have done it several times it only takes a few seconds to do.This is how i do it and haven't had any problems.Hope this helpsRobert

Guest tg272

I will go through this process to the letter, but I believe I've done this pretty much already.I'll report back.Bart BartholomayDeacontg272

Guest tg272

Does NOT work for me. I get the FATAL ERROR message.I even changed the app version in the FLT file to coincide with what was found in the demo files, 9.0.30612. Still craps out.As I said, my CPU is an Athlon 64 3.8 GHz. Did I read where this board has a problem with this software?How about an answer from the people who wrote the code?Bart BartholomayDeacontg272

Bart: Are you sure you still have an fsuipc.dll in your MODULES folder? That's what happened to me. Somehow the .dll was destroyed. I replaced it and it works fine again. Kdub

Guest tg272

Yes."This is Version 3.50, made 30th August 2005"Bart BartholomayDeacontg272