Sign in to follow this  
Guest SailCO26

New install, think's I'm over the ocean!

Guest SailCO26

This sounds like a prettly slick product. I downloaded the demo and installed. Installed .NET 1.1, and MS Speech. Went thru the training (both MS and VoxATC), both worked well.When I tried to fly the demo flight MCI-OMA, the VoxATC prompter stated the unregistered version would only accept flights to MCI, OMA, and MSP. The flight was MCI-OMA, per the plan.So I rolled the dice and registered the program. :-hmmmReload FS9, reload the VoxATC MCI-OMA flight, set VoxATC options, open the prompter winder, enable VoxATC. Now it wants me to "Tune oceanic center 133.300". Riiight! Tuning 133.3 and following the prompts works, however that's NOT where my flight is. Trying to tune MCI c-del gets no response.Any help greatly appreciated! Hope I didnt just p*ss away $53... x(Jim

Hi Jim,In testing VoxATC the only time we would get this error of immediately being requested to contact center is if we already had VoxATC enabled before loading a new flight situation or when creating a flight with a flight plan but not saving it and opening from that saved situation.I found that I don't have any problems if I load the flight (with its included flight plan) from the saved flights menu, then enable VoxATC. So what I am saying is that when I plan a flight with VoxATC I make sure I first create the flight, add the flight plan, save it as a situation, then open that saved situation, then enable VoxATC... no problems... ever. If you are opening one of the saved VoxATC flights make sure it is from the saved flights menu and not just the flight planner.If you are in fact doing what I am suggesting but are still having problems make sure you contact support at VoxATC so they can diagnose your particular problem, they have always been prompt and very helpful.Hope this helps.

Dr Zane Gard

Posted Image

Sr Staff Reviewer AVSIM

Private Pilot ASEL since 1986 IFR 2010

AOPA 00915027

American Mensa 100314888

Guest SailCO26

>...I found that I don't have any problems if I load the flight>(with its included flight plan) from the saved flights menu,>then enable VoxATC... Zane:Yep, looks like that was my issue - not starting from a situation that already had the flight plan saved.Thanks!Jim