Sign in to follow this  
bursco

VOX ATC UK works - Original did'nt

I could never get the original VOXatc to work and was given a refund - just kept crashing even though for the time it worked was great.I decided to try VOXATC UK demo and it worked straight off and I did'nt even run the voice trainer.I used the two fltplans as tutorials and they worked great - so I will try the demoo it a bit longer.So it looks like I will be having anpther go with this great addon.All the best

Glad to hear it is working for you Denis, and the UK version might fit your needs a little better too if that's where you are flying more. I know Tegwyn has put a great deal of effort into this revision and am looking forward to FSX nearing its final stages so he can put the same touches in to the FAA version. Did you know RCSimulations is supposed to get some MS SAPI5 voices with English accents to bundle with the DVD deluxe UK version?

Dr Zane Gard

Posted Image

Sr Staff Reviewer AVSIM

Private Pilot ASEL since 1986 IFR 2010

AOPA 00915027

American Mensa 100314888