Sign in to follow this  
GSalden

VoxATC Uk for European flying / AI aircraft etc

Hi team,Since several months I am following this board with interest.I have a 747 cockpit ( real size ) and want to use a an ATC program that can interact via speech recognition and not showing adv displays.Currently I am using another addon Atc program but that cannot interact with AI traffic.Is the UK version also usuable for European flying or is the phraseology just for the UK which can be used over Europe as well ( it is named VoxAtc UK and not VoxAtc Europe) ?I am flying all over Europe.Second : does VoxAtc UK use flightplans for AI traffic made by addon Traffic packages , like in my case Traffic 2005 ?Third : do I need the prompter ? I really would not like to see adv displays on my 2 projection screens. And radios will be tuned manually on real radios.One last question : as I will never fly in the US would it be worth waiting for the total UK/Us version or will that version have no extra features compared to the current UKAtc version ? ( I expect that at one time there will be only a worldwide version and no continental versions ) Thankx,

13900 8 cores @ 5.5-5.8 GHz / 8 cores @ 4.3 GHz (hyperthreading on) - Asus ROG Strix Gaming D4 - GSkill Ripjaws 2x 16 Gb 4266 mhz @ 3200 mhz / cas 13 -  Inno3D RTX4090 X3 iCHILL 24 Gb - 1x SSD M2 2800/1800 2TB - 1x SSD M2 2800/1800 1Tb - Sata 600 SSD 500 Mb - Thermaltake Level 10 GT case - EKWB Extreme 240 liquid cooling set push/pull - 2x 55’ Sony 4K tv's as front view and right view.

13600  6 cores @ 5.1 GHz / 8 cores @ 4.0 GHz (hypterthreading on) - Asus ROG Strix Gaming D - GSkill Trident 4x Gb 3200 MHz cas 15 - Asus TUF RTX 4080 16 Gb  - 1x SSD M2 2800/1800 2TB - 2x  Sata 600 SSD 500 Mb - Corsair D4000 Airflow case - NXT Krajen Z63 AIO liquide cooling - 1x 65” Sony 4K tv as left view.

FOV : 190 degrees

My flightsim vids :  https://www.youtube.com/user/fswidesim/videos?shelf_id=0&sort=dd&view=0

Anyone home ? ......

13900 8 cores @ 5.5-5.8 GHz / 8 cores @ 4.3 GHz (hyperthreading on) - Asus ROG Strix Gaming D4 - GSkill Ripjaws 2x 16 Gb 4266 mhz @ 3200 mhz / cas 13 -  Inno3D RTX4090 X3 iCHILL 24 Gb - 1x SSD M2 2800/1800 2TB - 1x SSD M2 2800/1800 1Tb - Sata 600 SSD 500 Mb - Thermaltake Level 10 GT case - EKWB Extreme 240 liquid cooling set push/pull - 2x 55’ Sony 4K tv's as front view and right view.

13600  6 cores @ 5.1 GHz / 8 cores @ 4.0 GHz (hypterthreading on) - Asus ROG Strix Gaming D - GSkill Trident 4x Gb 3200 MHz cas 15 - Asus TUF RTX 4080 16 Gb  - 1x SSD M2 2800/1800 2TB - 2x  Sata 600 SSD 500 Mb - Corsair D4000 Airflow case - NXT Krajen Z63 AIO liquide cooling - 1x 65” Sony 4K tv as left view.

FOV : 190 degrees

My flightsim vids :  https://www.youtube.com/user/fswidesim/videos?shelf_id=0&sort=dd&view=0

>Hi team,>>Since several months I am following this board with interest.>>I have a 747 cockpit ( real size ) and want to use a an ATC>program that can interact via speech recognition and not>showing adv displays.>Currently I am using another addon Atc program but that cannot>interact with AI traffic.>>Is the UK version also usuable for European flying or is the>phraseology just for the UK which can be used over Europe as>well ( it is named VoxAtc UK and not VoxAtc Europe) ?>>I am flying all over Europe.I personally don't know the differences between UK and the rest of Europe when it comes to ATC verbage.>Second : does VoxAtc UK use flightplans for AI traffic made by>addon Traffic packages , like in my case Traffic 2005 ?The interaction with AI traffic in VoxATC is done by pushing the traffic through the Multiplayer module, it should be using the flightplans generated in your traffic bgl files, so I think yes... unless Tegwyn has anything he wants to add.>Third : do I need the prompter ? I really would not like to>see adv displays on my 2 projection screens. And radios will>be tuned manually on real radios.No, you don't have to use the prompter and I will frequently fly without it. It is nice to bring it up though if the program seems to be stuck and not wanting to advance so you can see what the program was expecting you to say.>One last question : as I will never fly in the US would it be>worth waiting for the total UK/Us version or will that version>have no extra features compared to the current UKAtc version ?Version 4 will have more features but I can't talk about them yet.>( I expect that at one time there will be only a worldwide>version and no continental versions ) I am quite sure it's safe to say yes to this one :).>>Thankx, >>Sorry I couldn't be of more help to your questions. I never installed version 3 because I fly in the US and I don't want to confuse my real life ATC interactions. I can tell you version 4 is going to be pretty neat, I can also tell you it's not ready for prime time ;).

Dr Zane Gard

Posted Image

Sr Staff Reviewer AVSIM

Private Pilot ASEL since 1986 IFR 2010

AOPA 00915027

American Mensa 100314888