Sign in to follow this  
steinbach72

VoxATC UK and extra voices

Hi,I have one more question. VoxATC UK should have 2 additional voices {as mentioned on RC simulation page], but I did not find these voices after installation of demo version in voice setup menu. Can somebody advise me, how to install this two additional voices ?ThanksJiri

You have to purchase the additional voices, which are available on the DVD edition (GBP49.95) - I think this is for the FS9 UK version and the VoxATC X UK.I understand that they will be in stock Feb/Mar.Neil

Hi Neil,this is the copy of RC Simulation website: VoxATC UK for FS9 with AT@T voices - £29.95 Download onlySo I realized, that it should be inside the installation file. But it seems to be incorrect information. If you click on download link, you are redirected to download page of voxatc.com website. I am a little bit confused now.... RegardsJiri

Hi all,The Deluxe DVD versions of VoxATC available from RC Simulations do include the AT@T enhanced voices. It is my understanding those are not currently available but will be re-released in March including the VoxATC X version for FSX. I don't recall any of the download versions being available with the AT@T voices, those files are huge and would be quite burdensome to download. If you already have the AT@T voice sets or the Deluxe DVD FS9 version of VoxATC installed and purchase VoxATC X for FSX you can select those AT@T voices for use in FSX. The voices that come with the download versions of VoxATC are the default voices included with Microsoft's SAPI 5.1 SDK.Hope this clears up the questions,Zane

Dr Zane Gard

Posted Image

Sr Staff Reviewer AVSIM

Private Pilot ASEL since 1986 IFR 2010

AOPA 00915027

American Mensa 100314888

Thanks for your answer, its clear for me now, but it seems to me very incorrect information on RC sim website. There is clear difference between standard VoxATC without AT@T voices and VoxATC UK vith two AT@T voices, both in download version. May be any mistake.RegardsJiri

That's because Tegwyn, a member of our club, has produced two versions of the program. the latest being the UK version and also for FSX and it works very well.Even microsoft Sam sounds better.

Dave Taylor gb.png