Sign in to follow this  
Guest Staalplaat

Help with the Flight 1 Meridian

When I try to load the Config Manager of the Meridian I get the following message:Configuration file for the Gramin 530 Trainer has not been found.Also after starting the Meridian in FS 2002 I get an error mesageregarding the Garmin and something with Windows 16 bit...i don

Have u installed Garmin trainer? The install asked at the end if u wanted Garmin trainer installing. If u answered no then the Garmin will not work, so go to c:Program filesMicrosoft GamesFS2002aircraftF1_Meridian folder and u will find a file called TRAIN530.EXE (these folders are the default folders for FS2002 - if u have installed somewhere else then look in that aircraft folder). Run the trainer prog and it will install the trainer for u. It does not matter if u have already installed the trainer when u installed the Meridian - it will only overwrite.Also in the meridian tutorial u will find that it will come up with an error saying that it cannot find Piper Malibu Meridian because it is a typing error by F1. Look in c:flightsmyflts for the file Meridian Tutorial.FLT and open it up with notepad. Find the line Aircraft=Piper Malibu Meridian and change it to Aircraft=Piper Meridian. Try to load the tutorial first and if u get the error then do the above.If u do not want to do that find attached my Tutorial flt file.

Thank you for your answer bursco.The problem is, I have the garmin Trainer installed correctly after the Meridian install.Anyone?

Guest Staalplaat

Hi Tom,Please run the Meridian Config Manager and select the GPS default base. It is located in the lower left of the screen. Choose between "international" or "Americas".It should be okay now, I think.If your problem still excist, visit www.simforums.comRegards,Lennart