Sign in to follow this  
Vox-tm

VoxATC - Traffic Warnings, But I See No Aircraft?

Hi allI have been using the trial version of VoxATC FSX and taken a GA flight from Kansas City International to Eppley. All along the route I was receiving warnings from ATC that I had traffic 1,000ft above me at say, 11 o'clock. When I looked, I saw nothing.Then later on, right out of nowhere, a Cessna Caravan buzzed me and cut right across my tail with no warning. Made me jump out my skin :)This surely isn't normal AI behaviour when using VoxATC is it?Thanks,Vox

Heh, I've been buzzed by the Caravan too on that flight. Pretty action packed experience, but a little too unrealistic for my taste. It actually happened several times before I arrived at Eppley.Anybody else have experienced this? Does it only happen on this flight?However, I do normally see the traffic that ATC warns about./ Cheers, Poul

voxI have been using the trial version of VoxATC FSXBuy the software. Your using the trial version.

BenzhangarI don't really understand what you're saying in that you have used the trial version and then 'Buy the software. Your using the trial version.' - are you recommending the full version? If so, why? How does it differ, why is it improved from the trial version?Vox