Sign in to follow this  
Manny

Where do I get the AT&T Natural voice?

To order the Natural Voice package go to http://www.nextup.com. Click on the buy natural voices link at the bottom of the AT&T section. You do not need textaloud so click on previous customers and select the top item which is "add 16 khz AT&T NVE for $25. This includes the required speech engine along with Mike and Crystal voices. You might want to search this forum for other posts on AT&T and nextup.com as there have been a number of them in the past. Good luck.

Oh oh..I installed Mike first and then Crystal.What is the problem doing the way I did?Manny

Manny

Beta tester for SIMStarter 

I assume the new voices are not working? If so,the Crystal voice needs to be installed first as it contains the Natural Voice text to speech engine. I would try uninstalling both packages and reinstalling in the proper order. After installing open the speech properties in control panel and select either the Crystal or AT&T Mike voice as your default voice under the text to speech tab. I would select and test both new voices. I left the new Mike voice selected as the default voice. If you are using VoxATC for FSX select the new voices in the VoxATC voice setup menu.