Sign in to follow this  
Guest Dizz

AI Aircraft Selection?

Guest Dizz

I've been using VOXATC for FS2004 for some time. With improvements with the FX SP1 release I decided to give the new VOXATC X a go. I'm very pleased with the new features and just placed my order.I do have one question however regarding how the AI aircraft are selected. I fly out of KBJC (Jeffco) airport and it seems that just about the only aircraft selected is Beech Kingair and Lear 45's. Please see image link...https://home.comcast.net/~wellspringmkt/VOXATC-Flights.jpg It seems far too one-sided with these two aircraft types and I would like to see more Pipers, Cessna's and other private GA aircraft. Is there a way to change the selection mix?Thanks again for a wonderful product. Looking forward to improvements and new features in the future.

Guest Dizz

Some clarification may be in order. Once enroute, I see much more GA aircraft of all types. It's just when I spawn at KBJC that all I see are Lear's, Bombardier's, and Kingair's which isn't quite correct for this airport. Not a hugh deal, but I would like to see some smaller aircraft on the ground.Thanks.