Sign in to follow this  
dbrucem

VOXATC_X: Deluged by landing aircraft at KSEA

I currently have the newest version for FSX and am experiencing overwhelming incoming traffic even at a low traffic setting (25%). At this setting I am getting a reasonable number of departures but the arrivals come in waves about 10 minutes apart. One plane will land and then be followed by a half dozen go arounds. I installed a new afcad which moves the landing aircraft to 34L and can at least depart on 34R now. Other airports I have checked such as KPDX have a more reasonable balance of arrivals. I have the FSX traffic sliders at zero and even disabled my TrafficX bgls to see if that was the cause. I only experience this issue when using the VOXATC traffic mode. Any ideas would be appreciated. Also would be nice to know if anyone else has this issue especially at KSEA. Thanks.

Fixed! Renamed mytraffic bgls to disable and renamed default traiic bgl to enable default traiic. After running voxatc indexer got normal traffic at KSEA, FSX default of course.x( After renaming both the default and mytraffic bgl's to return to mytraffic mode everything is back to normal. No more waves of landing aircraft assulting 34L and KSEA. Now if I can just fix my post SP1 blurries.