Sign in to follow this  
steinbach72

Fatal error

Hi,I have installed the last version 5.34 (trial) of VoxATC X and I am not able to initialize Vox ATC in case my own saved flight. If I load VoxATC tutorial flights or only local VFR, all work well, but if I try to initialize VoxATC X with my own saved flight I recieve FATAL ERROR announcement during initialization. I am not able to perform flight plan training too. But default ATC works correctly on these flights. What is the problem ? I use default FSX flight planning tool.FSX, SP1ThanksRegardsJiri

Hi Jiri,Give me some more information to work with. Which airports are you flying between, is the flight plan direct or hi/lo altitude IFR or VOR to VOR and which aircraft are you using? I will try to recreate the situation and see what can be found.

Dr Zane Gard

Posted Image

Sr Staff Reviewer AVSIM

Private Pilot ASEL since 1986 IFR 2010

AOPA 00915027

American Mensa 100314888

Hi,my flight plan is LKPR-LOWW, low altitude airways, FL 210, IFR, aircraft is CRJ 700. But it makes the same problem with cessna or VOR to VOR flight plan. When I run flight plan trainer and try to load my flight plan, I receive following message: The given paths format is not supported and in the details something about exception text. I did not understand. ThanksRegardsJiri

Guest froemmelm

Hi,I have a similar problem. I found out that it was my personal firewall "zonealarm" that caused it. When I disable the firewall, VoxAtc works perfect!kind regards!

Hi,personal firewall is not my problem, when I start VoxATC with original flight plan {Vox ATC tutorial] or without flight plan /for local VFR/, all works well, so I suspect VoxATC has problem with FS flight plan reading and I dont know why. I have tried unninstall FSX and install it again without SP1 today, but the problem remains. I have only 7 days to try Vox ATC and I need to test for example final vectoring for ILS which was very strange in previous versions. But I can not....please somebody help me !!!RegardsJiri

Hi Jiri,I just flew it based on your instructions, LKPR to LOWW at 21,000 feet using lo altitude IFR routing via the default FSX flight planning utility. Did it in the default King Air 350 and there were no problems.I suspect that you are either using an old flight plan or a flight plan that may have something altered in it... and/or you are using some modifications to the scenery that VoxATC is not recognizing properly. Run the indexer again. If using some scenery add-on try disabling it, creating a new fresh flight plan (use hi altitude IFR if flying at FL210) and try it again. Are there any other programs running in the background while you are simming?Let us know if you are successful.

Dr Zane Gard

Posted Image

Sr Staff Reviewer AVSIM

Private Pilot ASEL since 1986 IFR 2010

AOPA 00915027

American Mensa 100314888

Hi,thank you for your suggestions, but nothing helped. If I want to load flight plan to the VoxATC or SID STAR editor of Flight plan trainer I receive following message /English -Czech/:************** Text **************System.NotSupportedException: Uveden