Sign in to follow this  
sluihn

Have to keep repeating myself... anyway around it?

As I said.... while using VoxATCX i have to repeat at least one word for program to move on to next procedure. I recently added new sound card... but i removed and reinstalled Vox and still have to repeat at least my call sign for it to work properly. Thanks in advance,Steve wonderful ATC by the way using default voices.

Hi Steve,I looked for an earlier post by you about this and was unable to locate it. Make sure you have gone through the voice training for VoxATC, you will find it under the start menu/VoxATC/Flight Plan Trainer. Go through the general training first and then browse for a flight plan you have created and run it through a couple of them. This will train the program to better recognize your specific voice with its accent and nuances. Make sure your microphone is set up properly and is in a location that it picks up your voice well. Sometimes background noise can interfere so make sure you don't have music playing in the background or other sounds that can confuse the program.

Dr Zane Gard

Posted Image

Sr Staff Reviewer AVSIM

Private Pilot ASEL since 1986 IFR 2010

AOPA 00915027

American Mensa 100314888