Sign in to follow this  
Guest Scoobe

New FS release date

Here's my best guess as to the release date for the next version of MS Flight Simulator. We all know that release dates slip and if this one doesn't it will probably be the first in the history of software retailing. But I reckon December 17, 2003. And if you want to know why I think that, and you can't figure it out, you should be ashamed of yourself!:-)

Guest KenG

Actually, FS2002 was somewhat on time. The only thing that pushed it back was Sept. 11. If it does slip (and remember, they haven't assigned an actual date), I don't see it going that late. Wouldn't they rather have it on shelves before Dec. 17? There will be plenty of talk about that date as the time arrives. It would be better to have your product already on the shelves. I really would expect it before October.

Guest Scoobe

My guess would be early September or Late August 03.