Sign in to follow this  
Dirk98

VOX ATC X & visual AI traffic

Does VOX ATCX (non-UK) version use FSX'x AI visual traffic? It is mentioned in the manual, that for achieving better results you can turn AI traffic % to 0. But what if I leave say 50% traffic with MyTraffic X models? Can it potentially cause conflicts? Or basically it is designed to be used with the normal (non-MP) FSX's traffic? You might remember the FS9 VOX ATC UK version could use the MP AI traffic, but you had to cancel the normal visual AI traffic in the settings. Thanks.

Leave your FSX air traffic set to zero, VoxATC X utilizes whatever traffic you have installed so set its control for AI traffic. I am using MyTraffic X with very good results.

• Upvote 1

Dr Zane Gard

Posted Image

Sr Staff Reviewer AVSIM

Private Pilot ASEL since 1986 IFR 2010

AOPA 00915027

American Mensa 100314888

>Leave your FSX air traffic set to zero, VoxATC X utilizes>whatever traffic you have installed so set its control for AI>traffic. I am using MyTraffic X with very good results.Thank you, Zfehr. After I installed MyTraffic X the AI visible traffic under VoxATCX control became rather sparse even at 100% setting (in VOX). I have to wait to get some planes in sight. Whereas before MyTrafficX the VOX's 80% setting generated immediately AI planes on the neighboring parkings. Any ideas?Thanks.

Which version of MyTraffic are you running and are you running one of the earlier years or current traffic? I can overload my system with traffic at higher settings and am running 5.1a on 2007 traffic schedule.

Dr Zane Gard

Posted Image

Sr Staff Reviewer AVSIM

Private Pilot ASEL since 1986 IFR 2010

AOPA 00915027

American Mensa 100314888

>Which version of MyTraffic are you running and are you>running one of the earlier years or current traffic? I can>overload my system with traffic at higher settings and am>running 5.1a on 2007 traffic schedule.I installed the latest version of MTX a week or two back. It is 5.1a version but I did not add any schedules. The airports are pretty crowded @ 70% traffic setting, but they get totally empty immediately at 0% setting with traffic in VOX @ 100%. I can see at some distance only few labels of the incoming planes. But the parkings around in EHAM or KSEA or CYVR are all empty. In about 15 to 20 mins I see a few arrived planes taxiing and landing, but they are very very few ( 2 or 3?). I'm sure it was more busy with the FSX's traffic. It is so unfortunate, I hope I'm doing something wrong.Thanks.

>running one of the earlier years or current traffic? I can>overload my system with traffic at higher settings and am>running 5.1a on 2007 traffic schedule.2007 traffic schedule should not have anything with VOX's traffic, init?