Sign in to follow this  
Branech

VoxATC with Vista in French Language

Hi,I bought VoxATC and I cannot use it with Vista in French language. Have you a solution for this problem?

G

Guest Lion

Hi,What version of Vista are you using? Is there an icon for speech recognition in the control panel? No? Then your version of Vista does not support it (Vista Basic for instance)and you will need another version of Vista (Ultimate does support it). Yes? Oke, see if you can install the US English language pack (control panel, Windows update, view available updates and select English and install). As far as I can remember it's also neccesary to set the display (or desktop) language to English but this last thing i'm not sure of, please let me know how you get along, Lion J.VoxATC Beta tester

Hi,Thanks for your quick reply.I have Vista Family Premium edition .When I open Flight Plan Trainer, I read this message:"Fatal Error During Initialisation. Ensure that you have a US English compatible recogniser selected. See help file".In the options Of Voice recognition,I tryed to change The language from French to English.But I have no choice, There is only french language.In control panel, Windows update , I find nothing to change the language.I hope there is a solution without to change vista... Too much work!...It would be the worst of the solutions.G

G