Sign in to follow this  
Guest ja197777

No contacting when crossing TMA in vfr flight

Guest ja197777

I am flying a vfr flight from Tonder to Karup in denmark. *I have choosen this route to see what VoxATC does when i cross i TMA. I should be able to switch frequency to the TMA to get clearense to cross this but the first time VoxATC want's me to switch frequince is at the karup TMA. That can't be right. as a flyer in the real world it is my duty in the air to report to any C, and D airspaces in Denmark. Can this problem be due to fsx airspaces and that they have less strict requirements that the real one in denmark and is there any software ethat can tell me where and how fsx devides the different asirspaces in the world?? Hope the problem was clear to understand :-)...I ahve one more question. When entering CTR at karup i could choose 5 different answers but tere was not numbers to choos from but letters and nothing happend when i was trying to press H whicw has the answer I wanted to give to the ATC. What should i do here??Hope anyone can answer my questions, cus it is a GREAT piece of software but the final details are missing...Thanks!

VoxATC uses FAA rules and verbage, the UK version uses ICAO verbage more specific to flying in the UK. At this point VoxATC and/or VoxATC UK are not set up to emulate each individual country and I am not sure if it would even be possible to program during MSFS's life cycle. The airspace boundaries are default MSFS so you will get a frequency change when crossing over.If you see capitol letters to the left of the text in the prompter this to show an acronym for a learning aid. Each one corresponds to what you are supposed to be reporting. They are not for key commands so don't press the corresponding key, they are just there as a reminder.

Dr Zane Gard

Posted Image

Sr Staff Reviewer AVSIM

Private Pilot ASEL since 1986 IFR 2010

AOPA 00915027

American Mensa 100314888