Sign in to follow this  
Guest jaybeefs

9Dragons Kai Tak & VoxATC

Guest jaybeefs

Just wondering if anyone has managed to get VoxATC (early deluxe version) working with the superb freeware 9Dragons Kai Tak scenery ?Everytime I try to initialize VoxATC with a plan either into or out of VHHX, it generates the dreaded 'Fatal Error - disable VoxATC' message :(I have run the VoxATC indexer, but can't even get the flightplan trainer to load the flight (just hangs whilst loading)could it be because by default FS9 has Kai Tak disabled & this scenery has had to be given a fictional ICAO code?Hoping for some helpRob

Guest jshyluk

I am having the same problem with the custom airports in Vancouver+ by Jon Patch and Holger Sandmann. For whatever reason, VoxATC refuses to acknowledge the runway or the existence of the ATC tower. I've been in contact with Customer Service, and sooner or later I hope to find the solution to this issue.Jeff ShylukAssistant Managing EditorSenior Staff ReviewerAVSIM

Guest jaybeefs

Thanks Jeff for letting me know that I am not the only one having problems with add-on scenery.being that the 9dragons scenery is freeware (of payware quality I might add) I am not expecting too much help from them on this issue, but any further guidance you might receive regarding your scenery problems would be appreciated.Rob

There may be hope. In the past I have received excellent support from the guys at VoxATC. I had a similar issue with CYPK with the FS9 version of VoxATC and the Vancouver scenery. A couple emails back and forth and the problem was resolved. As I recall I emailed them an error log file and within a couple days they emailed a fix for the issue. Goodluck with the current issues.