Sign in to follow this  
Chuck_B

VOXATC For MSFS 2004-panel.cfg?

I got an email from RC Simulations a few weeks ago stating that VOXATC for FS2004 can handle up to 4 AT&T 16 bit voices so I bought 2 more males. I can only get VOXATC to use 2 at a time - Chrystal and Mike. Can someone tell me where I configure it to recognize the other 2 male voices I bought, so there is a little more realism to it?I've read several posts here where there is a panel.cfg mod needed to properly run VOXATC - is this just on the FSX version, or is there something I need to run on the FS2004 version other than the indexer? If so, can you tell me where it is -- I couldn't find it in the help file, I can't find a a more extensive .pdf manual on my computer, and all the posts here seem to only address the FSX version.I spent over an hour and a half last night researching this in the Help file and on the Web, but could find nothing recent directly pertaining to the FS2004 version, but I still certainly could have just missed it. I even loaded up the default Cessna used for the training flights and looked in it's panel.cfg afterward but couldn't find any unique entries.Thanks for any help you folks can provide!

Hello ChuckMy Vox-Atc for FS2004 only seems to support two voices but my copy of Vox-Atc for FSX supports four, two controllers and two pilots.The FSX version adds an entry into each aircrafts panel.cfg like this (taken from the default baron panel.cfg).////VoxATCThe FS2004 version does not need any entries.Now get back to configuring FDC Live !! :)

Thanks Mad Dog! I saw you mention that you use VoxATC on the other thread and I was just PM-ing you about this issue, since I wasn't getting any responses here. "Never mind".I used VoxATC again last night, and aside from the controllers "answering themselves" ;-) and not hearing any AI calls -- ATC was giving responses even though there were no audible calls from other aircraft -- weird! -- I really enjoyed the flight! Thanks (again) for clearing this up for me -- the email from the manufacturer really through me for a loop -- AND a $70 loss for voices I can't really use!