Sign in to follow this  
Guest CaptainKen

New Computer - I need helpinstalling VoxATC

Guest CaptainKen

Hi,I just got a new computer. I have VOXATC for both FS 2004 and FSX and have the disc for the AT$T voices. My question is HOW to actually install the VOXATC program. The only actual disc I have says "VoxATC fo FS 2004". It further states on the disc that it contains VOXATC Deluxe AT&T Voices. Is this the disc I should use to load the program for FSX? It seems to me, but I cannot recall, that I downloaded something for FSX - but I'm not sure.Can anyone help me load this program? Thank You in advance. I have my original receipt from R.C> Simulations and it is dated 11/7/2007.Thanks Again

You can download the latest version for FSX on the VoxATC website. After reinstalling it you can activate it with your code from your original VoxATC-X registration. Use the FS2004 CD to install the ATT Natural voices only. Hope this helps.

Guest CaptainKen

Thank you so much for your response Bruce. I'll do it exactly as you say. Help like this is what makes your product (and company??) stand out from many others. I look forward to continue to buy any new products that you make. I'm a fan - a BIG one.Ken

KenThanks for your kind words, I personally always try to provide feedback to anyone who takes the time to give assistance and I appreciate you doing so. Just to let you know this is an unofficial support forum so most replies here, like mine, will be from devotees of this wonderful FS addon with no official connection to VoxATC. I agree that the support from VoxATC is excellent. You can contact them directly on the contact page at voxatc.com. Even allowing for the six hour time difference they almost always respond within 24 hours or so. I have been amazed how they help especially with issues involving interaction with other software such as Vancouver Plus scenery and My Traffic-X for example. If you have any issues installing the AT&T Natural Voices try searching this forum as there have been a number of posts on this subject.