Sign in to follow this  
Guest HeavyFan

IFDGv2 blurry textures

Save as DXT3 !!Glad it worked for ya' :) :) :)I finished "upgrading" all the textures so if I can get permission from Ben I'll upload them to Avsim if you still want me to.These new 757V2's take FOREVER to update!!! There is like 239,972 bmp files!!! LOLBTW, I agree with your post above. ;)Shane

Ark

--------------------------

I9 9900K @ 5ghz / 32GB G.Skill (Samsung B) / Aorus Master Mobo / EVGA GTX 2080Ti FTW 3

RiddlePilot-Did you extract them using ImageTool? I tried what was posted on a different thread but the problem I'm having is knowing which Bitmaps to open within the Texture folder. All of them are black and I can't figure out which one is the front part of the aircraft. Do you know how to figure that out? I'm a bit ignorant when it comes to the technical side of aircraft painting...:-)

Flic, the best thing to do is to just go through the texture folder and check each one. I know it is kind of time consuming but the extra effort insures better results (you know you won't miss anything).BTW, anybody here interested in Reflective Effects for the 757V2 cockpit glass???? I made some if anybody is interested. :)Shane

Ark

--------------------------

I9 9900K @ 5ghz / 32GB G.Skill (Samsung B) / Aorus Master Mobo / EVGA GTX 2080Ti FTW 3

Guest RiddlePilot

Flic, the textures that will give you problems are "ifdg752_f1_t" through "ifdg752_f5_t" and "ifdg752_tl_t". There are _l textures as well, but these are the night textures and are already in dxt3 format with only 1 mip.

Hey Travis you little trouble maker LOL. I posted this same questionin our beloved PIC 767 forum and will now link to here for the solution, thanks guy and will talk to you later Riddle.Best Wishes,Randy J. Smithcrvm@iwon.com" A little learning is a dangerous thing"AMD XP2100 |MUNCHKIN512 DDR RAM |ECS[/b ]K7S5A MB |[b]GF364 MEG |WIN XP PRO

Guest RiddlePilot

Hey Randy, I saw the post and was getting ready to do the same, but then I got it fixed and didn't take the time to do it. By the way, where you been on ICQ? I sent ya a message about 3 days ago and haven't seen you on for like a week.