Sign in to follow this  
Guest Sterk

Have no VOXATC menu item in FS menu.

Guest Sterk

Hi!I've just downloaded UK demo of VOXATC.Installed it without any problem.Made all required setups.NET Framework 2.0 and FSUIPC installed as required.But...I have no voxatc menu in fs menu bar?What I've done wrong?Win XP 32 bit SP 3.FS9.1

First you should run the VoxATC Indexer selecting 1 or more aircraft of your choice. This puts the VoxATC option into your chosen aircraft.There isn't an option off the FS menu bar, you have to select "Views" then "Instrument Panel" and then select VoxATC.Rog

Rog Hanson

Guest Sterk

Are you sure we are talking about the same programm?1.Where I can select aircraft in indexer-it's just runs through all scenery then reads "indexing finished"-thats all.There is no option to select aircraft or like this.And there is no single word in help about running indexer,selecting aircraft and going to "views->Instrument panel->VoxATC".2.Quote from help:"Start Flight Simulator 2004 (The built in ATC should be disabled see FS2004 Settings). Ensure that you have created or loaded a flight that includes a flight plan (either VFR or IFR). Select 'Enable VoxATC' from the drop down menu."What "drop down menu"?Where is it?And where is this "Enable VoxATC"?I have no menus or buttons,related to VoxATC in fs.

Sorry should have said run the "VoxATC Panel Setup" and select the aircraft(s) you want VoxATC in.If VoxATC doesn't start automatically once you've added it to the panel select off the FS menubar at the top "Views" then "Instrument Panel" and then select VoxATC .Rog

Rog Hanson

Guest Sterk

meadfoot,many thanks for you help and patience,but...where I can find "VoxAtc Panel setup"?There is no such item under VoxAtc group and there is no mention about this in help.Thats why I asked if you are sure that we are talking about the same programm...

If you are using XP follow the instructions below:Start>> All Programs>> VoxATC X>> VoxATC Panel Setup. Simple!Happy speaking... :(

I am pretty sure Sterk is talking about the FS9 version of VoxATC UK which does operate and have different menu controls than the FSX version. It has been a while since his OP, Sterk are you still having difficulties with this?

Dr Zane Gard

Posted Image

Sr Staff Reviewer AVSIM

Private Pilot ASEL since 1986 IFR 2010

AOPA 00915027

American Mensa 100314888