Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Guest parxuk

AI traffic disappeares half way through flight with VOXATC 5.55

Just rebuilt my FSX pc and re-installed latest version of VOXATC. Have used VOX before without issue, however i am now getting all of the AI traffic disappear at some point during the flight. Everything is working as normal, then all traffic vanishes. ATC continues to give me directions, but its lonely up there with no one else around.Any suggestions please?? I have reinstalled and re-indexed but same problem continues.Am using Vista ultimate X64. FSX SP2 (Acelleration), My traffic X 5.2. Thanks in advance

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

For anyone else suffering from this problem, here is the fix (thankyou Tegwyn)"The traffic aircraft in 5.2 of MyTraffic use non-standard config file naming. However, there is a patch for this that you can download from www.voxatc.net/555c/VoxATC555cUpdate.exeAfter download, run VoxATC555cUpdate.exe which will update you to 5.55c (happens almost instantly). Then run the VoxATC indexer again. I shall be posting this on the site in the next few days.RegardsTegwyn West"Great support as ever