Sign in to follow this  
Guest stang

Welcome

Guest stang

Welcome to the PlanePath forum. This forum can be used to get support for technical problems you encounter when using PlanePath terminal procedures (SIDs, STARs and IAPs). PlanePath is a freeware service that was started in 2003 with the introduction of terminal procedures for the PMDG 737NG. Since then it has expanded to include procedures for the PSS Airbus Pro, the PSS Dash-8, the PSS 747, the PSS 777, the Aviograsf A340, the Wilco 767 PIC, the Flight1 ATR 72-500 and the Feel There ERJ 145. The procedures PlanePath provides are derived from the real world DAFIF (Digital Aeronautical Flight Information File) database. The procedures are distributed every 28 days from http://home.sw.rr.com/filesherenow/index.html. The PMDG procedures may also be obtained from the PMDG site.RegardsTerry YinglingPlanePath

Guest concorde2525

Hi there im very new to flight sim but not flying. I want to update my FMC when given the option to RUN, SAVE or any other option which do I choose and also do I change where its saved to, to the PMDG, SID/STAR folder. Thanks for any help Happy ILS's

If you're downloading the file from Terry's server, save it anywhere on your hard drive. Once the download conpletes, it will be in the form of an executable file, eg. lds_procedures_0705.exe. Click on it and follow the prompts. The file should find your FS9 folder and automatically update the necessary files within the appropriate addon.Regards,Jim KarnNOTHING is foolproof to a sufficiently talented fool.

hi Terry....i downloaded some sids and in the readme it says....iFly Boeing 747-400 SID/STAR Package And Additional Repaints------------------------------------------------------------To install the package-----------------------Extract all files into fs2004 folder and merge aircraft.mrg file with aircraft.cfgof iFly within aircraftiFly 747-400 directory.That's all.Enjoy.-----------------------Dogan Zorludoganzorlu@kthy.org......what do i do..i tried to copy the text and paste it into the aircraft.cfg but nothing happened..how do i fix this..plse thanks for any help..rgds ken

747400.jpg