Sign in to follow this  
Guest stang

Cycle 0509 is ready for download

Guest stang

Hi All.The 0509 terminal procedures (SIDs, STARs and IAPs) are up and ready for download for the PMDG 737, the PMDG 747, the PSS A320 Pro, the PSS 747, the PSS 777, the PSS Dash 8, the Aviograsf A340, the Wilco 767 PIC and the Flight 1 ATR 72-500. All are at http://home.sw.rr.com/filesherenow/index.html as well as several other items for download.EnjoyTerryPlanePath

hi TerryThank you for all your great work and contribution to sim community.I have been visiting your website but apperently there is a problem with downloading LDS procedures. When do you think it will be online. What are the issues that you are experiencing?thanksBo

Bo Klop

Guest stang

Hi BoYou are welcome. Thanks for writing. I am having a problem with the LDS syntax. SIDs that are marked for use with ALL runways are not working properly. When such a SID is selected all of the runway numbers disappear from the FMC display even though the waypoints are put into the flightplan. I am in touch with the LDS programmer about how to solve this problem but he has been away on a long business trip and only got back a short while ago. I am hoping he can help me resolve this problem by early next week, but we will see. I am sorry for the delay. First time in almost 2 years that I've missed a cycle for a plane.RegardsTerry

hi TerryI see you put LDS back on until you fix the problem, thanks for that.A quick question for you. If I wanted to add some other airports sid/star form lets say navdata website, how do I add individual airports or replace existing airports procedure in you file - step by step if possible (using Procio?? or )Thanks for your input in advanceBo

Bo Klop

Guest stang

>any news on LDS procedures yet?Hi BoNot yet, sorry. The programmer is back. He asked for a copy of my procedures and I sent them but no news from him yet. I will announce when the procedures have been fixed and, of course, make them available for download.RegardsTerryPlanePath

Guest stang

Hi Bo>A quick question for you. If I wanted to add some other>airports sid/star form lets say navdata website, how do I add>individual airports or replace existing airports procedure in>you file - step by step if possible (using Procio?? or )You could use an ASCII or XML editor and make/add/replace procedures/airports by hand but it is very time intensive thing to do. The best I have seen to do the job after you have written the procedures is the Procio program. You have to go to that author for advice on it's operation though.RegardsTerry

>Hi Bo>>>A quick question for you. If I wanted to add some other>>airports sid/star form lets say navdata website, how do I>add>>individual airports or replace existing airports procedure>in>>you file - step by step if possible (using Procio?? or )>>You could use an ASCII or XML editor and make/add/replace>procedures/airports by hand but it is very time intensive>thing to do. The best I have seen to do the job after you>have written the procedures is the Procio program. You have>to go to that author for advice on it's operation though.>>Regards>Terrythank you TerryBo

Bo Klop

hi Terryany news with Terminal Procedures and LDS767 with rwy number issue?thanks for all your hard work and devotion to the sim community.Bo

Bo Klop

Guest stang

hi Bo>any news with Terminal Procedures and LDS767 with rwy number>issue?Earlier this week I was told by the LDS programmer that it is a bug in the FMS code and that he will fix it. No time frame given.>thanks for all your hard work and devotion to the sim>community.Thank you for taking the time to write. It is appreciated.RegardsTerry