Sign in to follow this  
jay907uk

SID / STAR PANC (Anchorage)

Hi,Does anybody have the above sid/star procdeure that I could have as my airbus doean't have it or know where I can get a upto date one please.Kind RegardsJason Thompson

Jason Thompson

Guest stang

Hello Jason>Does anybody have the above sid/star procdeure that I could>have as my airbus doean't have it or know where I can get a>upto date one please.You did not mention what aircraft but I presume you have the PSS Airbus. You also did not mention what SID(s) or STAR(s) you were interested in. However, for the PSS in the 0510 cycle there are 7 STARs in the database I provide. No SIDs though. navdata.at is another source of individual procedures but I didn't see PANC there.PANC STARs in PlanePath PSS database:AMOTT5DNALI1ELLAM2KELYE1MUDIE1TAGER3YESKA2RegardsTerryPlanePath

Hi Terry,I own the PSS Airbus 320/321/319 and PSS A330/340 also the PMDG products are you able to produce te SID for Anchorage if you have the time. I did see your tutorial but kind of lokked at little bit stuck and wouldn't know where to start. Also there is some sid and stars missing for Irish airports aswell. I would prusume that you use aSID chart to do the sids etc or do you have another source?Many ThanksJason Thompson

Jason Thompson

Guest stang

Hi Jason>are you able to produce te SID for Anchorage if you have the time. Sorry no. For the PMDG planes there are only the 7 STARs and 2 IAPs for Anchorage.>Also there is some sid and stars missing for Irish airports aswell. There may well be. If they are not in the DAFIF then they are not available for my programs to convert.>I would prusume that you use aSID chart to do the sids etc or do >you have another source?I simply do not have the time to hand code thousands of procedures so I use the DAFIF as my source. It does not contain all the worlds terminal procedures though which is why you do not find all that you are looking for.RegardsTerry