Sign in to follow this  
Guest Maestro

ATTENTION IMPORTANT INFO

Guest Maestro

SOLUTION TO PROBLEM STATED BELOW THIS FIX:Recently, the runway numbering at CYHZ has changed. This change has been added to the Runway navdata file.HOWEVER! The changes have not been made in the pssstar.dat file.As a result, the FMC will NOT find ANY stars for Halifax International.All the runway headings will need to be changed in pssstar.dat in order for the FMC to list the stars.ALL runway numbers for CYHZ have changed by X(-1).New Runways:Runway 06 now 05Runway 33 now 32Runway 15 now 14Runway 24 now 23This will fix the issue.Also applies to Toronto (CYYZ) where some runway numbers have changed.======================================================================Hello...having some trouble...hope someone can help.This is with the PSS A320.I have installed the new navigational data from navdata.at.Ever since then certain STAR's from certain airports have disapeared, such as ah.. Halifax (CYHZ) and Toronto (CYYZ)I have read and read and torubleshooted and even made jello to eat.Finaly I updated the stars and sids seperatly from planepath and that brought what I think most of the STARS back....except for Halifax (CYHZ)..and that is where i fly to most often.I have tried to get the stars to show with different methods, including from different airports to CYHZ and CYHZ to CYHZ, but nothing.Also...seems there are no STARS for CYYZ runway 6R and 24L. not sure if thats normal but just figure i mention it.Havent seen the prob anywhere else yet.Has anyone got any idea as to any way that this can be fixed?I checked the pssstar.dat file, and CYHZ -is- there, including -all- of the stars...so...why doesnt it show up in the FMC? Im totaly burnt out..and I really dont want to reinstall...