Sign in to follow this  
Guest Mariner

NavData AIRAC/DAFIF Procedures Mismatch

Guest Mariner

Hi Terry,Due to the delay in publishing until possibly AIRAC 0603 on the NavData.at site, I find I have a mismatch between the presently available and loaded AIRAC - 0513 - and your latest Terminal Procedures file - 0601 - for my PMDG aircraft. Is there anywhere where I can download the previous Terminal Procedures file, presumably also 0513 or will the latest file be compatible with AIRAC 0513?I have to say that, along with many others, I am much beholden to you for the marvellous work that you do for all of us. My heartfelt thanks.

Guest stang

Hi DaveMost likely you will not have a problem with using the 0601 procedures file with the 0513 AIRAC, provided there were no runway number changes. If you find a problem let me know and I will put the 0513 cycle back up on my site.RegardsTerry