Sign in to follow this  
de Lattre WGA

PSS SIDS STARS

Hello Terry,I am having troubles with the PSS Insert 1.2, and I have tried almost all combo possible to solve it, but I am missing something, certainly cause it is pretty well explained in the readme file.Any way, actualy I have a file for SID and stars, that came with the 0513 PSS nav data from Richard Stephan, and if I look at LFPG SIDS, I see a bunch of them, but they are not in alphabetical order.IE it start with AMOGA departure, then decline all the other, then BUBLI, then at the end, the new ones, AGOPA. So I know that the file is uptodate, but the FMC does not read the new ones, AGOPA.What can I do?Also I can get a hold of the original sid star.dat required by the PSS insert 1.2Thanks very much for your help and best regards.PS: if by any chance you have a set of sid and stars.dat uptodate, would it be too much if you could send me a copy of them.Thanks again.Cyrille de LattreAsus P4P800/PIV 3 Ghz/2 Giga DDRAMATI X800 GT 256 MegWin XP SP2 / FS9.1 PSS Beta tester

Guest stang

Howdy CyrilleSorry I have not been able to answer your email of yesterday but since it is the same as here I will try to answer it here in case others are having the same problem.>it start with AMOGA departure, then decline all the other, then >BUBLI, then at the end, the new ones, AGOPA. So I know that the file >is uptodate, but the FMC does not read the new ones, AGOPA. What can >I do?Sorry, I don't think I understand the question. The file you got at navdata.at had duplicate procedures? If so, just delete the old ones. Or did you use the AIO file and got dups?>Also I can get a hold of the original sid star.dat required by the >PSS insert 1.2You can get them from the original PSS install but I will email the corrected ones to you.>PS: if by any chance you have a set of sid and stars.dat uptodate, >would it be too much if you could send me a copy of them.You can download the current 0603 procedures for PSS, and other aircraft, on my site at http://planepath.com/html/pss.html . FYI the 0604 procedures will be posted by the 13th of this month.RegardsTerry

Thanks for themil Terry,Hope it will work out now.Thanks again.Cyrille de LattreAsus P4P800/PIV 3 Ghz/2 Giga DDRAMATI X800 GT 256 MegWin XP SP2 / FS9.1 PSS Beta tester