Sign in to follow this  
Guest stang

Cycle 0605 ready for download

Guest stang

Hi all. The 0605 cycle of terminal procedures (SIDs, STARs and IAPs) are ready to download for thePMDG 747 PMDG 737NGPSS Airbus ProPSS 747PSS FS9 777PSS FS2K 777PSS Dash 8Level-D 767-300Aviograsf A340Flight1 ATR 72-500Wilco CRJ 145Wilco 767 PICMdMax 80All are at my site at http://PlanePath.com as well as several other items for download. Additionally, because the AIRAC cycle is used in making the terminal procedures the FeelThere ERJ 145FeelThere PIC 737Wilco 737 PICterminal procedures will be delayed until the 0605 AIRAC cycle is posted on the FeelThere site.EnjoyTerry YinglingPlanePath

Terry:I noticed that the latest cycle did not have the new runway 11/29 at KSTL Lambert-St. Louis Intl. The charts are out there and airnav.com is showing the data as well. Does the DAFIF omitt the info? I assumed they would pick it up due to the number of military jets based there. Problem is the AIRAC data is still back on cycle 0513, I had to provide updates to APT and NAV data files when I uploaded my version of the SIDSTARS for PMDG. Just wondering.

Dan Downs KCRP

Guest stang

Hi Dan.Thanks for the report. I just checked and 11/29 are in the 0605 cycle. As to why they didn't show up I don't know at this point but I will work on it. The irony is that when I put them in they will cause an error unless the AIRAC gets going again.RegardsTerry

Guest tymmix

Dear Terry,first of all thanks a lot for your very good work with the all in one files. I recently bought the PIC737 and was a bit disappointed by the lack of SIDs and STARs. On the download page provided by http://www.feelthere.com I found a link to your pages and downloaded the AIO file for PIC737. I have read that you are using the nd file provided by feelthere and include your procedures. When installing the actual version of ERJ_737_Procedures_0605.exe (18,2 MB) the FMS complains that the nav data is out of date. I suppose that this is related to a bug in the original nd file provided by Feelthere. Please see the following thread:http://www.iemit.com/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=5758Perhaps you can give me a small hint, when the correction has been done.Best regardsSt

Thanks for checking. Too bad the AIRAC is held up for whatever reason, it has me wondering where the community is going to go when the DAFIF data is no longer available.The only solution I can envision relies on commercially available data parsed for the community by someone who will then make it available as a low cost shareware to cover the subscription cost; however, I don't think this is viable unless someone like Garmin or Jeppsen is flexible with their copyrights.Do you have any ideas?

Dan Downs KCRP

Guest tymmix

Hi Terry,thanks for your quick reply. I have made a screenshot of the FMS. The nd.mdb has a size of 63.574.016 Bytes. The original file provided by Feelthere is 47.165.440 Bytes. Somehow when I install your AIO file the AIRAC date is read as 0604. Can you confirm that thge latest AIRAC 0605 is contained in your AIO file?I have opened the nd.mdb (your AIO version) file in MS Access and checked the table config which contains the following data:key valCycleEndDate 10MAY06CycleName 0604CycleStartDate 13APR06The backup file (original by Feelthere) is as follows:key valCycleEndDate 07JUN06CycleName 0605CycleStartDate 10MAY06I suppose that the AIO is not based on the latest nd.mdb. Can you check this please?Best regards and sorry to bother... :-)St

Guest tymmix

Hi Terry,I gave a try and deleted the nd.mdb file in /feelthere/nd that I backed up before. I then installed your DAFIF Terminal Procedure file available under http://planepath.com/cgi-bin/countdown.cgi...edures_0605.exe and after installing this package the nd.mdb is created again but with the wrong date in the mdb table. As for the procedures I cannot confirm if there are db errors.Best regardsSt

Guest stang

Hi DanI think I have the KSTL missing 11/29 runways problem fixed. Send me an email and I will return the corrected KSTL file to you. It adds a few IAP for those runways.RegardsTerry

Hi!There seems to be a problem with the 0605 for there is no BIBOS departure anymore for rwy 25R/L in Frankfurt (EDDF)I have checked the 0605 Airac at Eurocontrol and it should still be there as BIBOS6F, 6G, 6J and 6N...Thanks for your effortsCheersNizar

Guest stang

Hello NizarThe BIBOS departures that are available in the DAFIF are BIBO6D, BIBO6L, BIBO6S and BIBO7T. Since those are all that are supplied that is what I am able to provide.RegardsTerry

Hi there, thanks for all your work. i am having a problem though, trying to update the PSS files i keep getting this "Error Found.txt" file and the star is not updated/created.

Guest stang

Hello Bruce>>i keep getting this "Error Found.txt" file and the star is not updated/created.That error file is trying to tell you what went wrong. I need to know a few things so I can try to duplicate the problem.1. Were you updating all the procedures using PSS_Procedures_0605.exe or trying to insert some procedures using PSS_Insert?2. What exactly did that "Error Found.txt" file say. 3. Is this the first time you have used my program or has what you are trying to do worked OK before? 3. If trying to insert, what version of PSS_Insert are you using? 4. If trying to insert, what file were you trying to insert and where did you get it so I can try it?5. If trying to insert, did you start with a fresh, original PSSSid.dat and PSSStar.dat file or are you updating the last cycle file? My PSS_Insert will probably fail if you have not purged the PSSSid.dat and PSSStar.dat files of all AIO data.ThanksRegardsTerry

I am using PSS_Insert V1.2, i have used it successfully since you have been doing the updates. the effor found file is attached to my last post. i am trying to insert the most recent psssid.dat and pssstar.dat files from PSS_Procedures_0605.exe I always update from my original backup files. PSSSid.dat was created not prob, as are the PSSSid.DAT.BAK and PSSStar.DAT.BAK filescheers