Sign in to follow this  
B777ER

Error with 0606 cycle EGLL STAR for PMDG

Upon selecting EGLL, scratchpad says somethin about error cannot find rwy 5...nothing then shows up for EGLL.

Eric 

I do have the 0606 cycle matching with the 0606 procedures. I read your sticky at the top about writing the author...are you not the author for them? I got them from your site? Thanks

Eric 

Guest stang

Hi What's your name?That error is generally caused by a mismatch of the cycles from my site and from navdata.at. What happens is that the AIRAC database has different runway numbers than the procedures have. The error has also been caused by not having the most current version of the PMDG aircraft.In your case the DAFIF, from which I develop the procedures from, does not have EGLL in it so that file is from someone else. Hopefully it has the author in the file header so you can contact them to have a look at their file. RegardsTerry

Thanks Terry. My name is in the blue lettering in my signature box.

Eric 

Hello EricYour EGLL file is very out of date, rwy 5 hasn't been included in the file for a long time now. Download the EGLL file from www.navdata.at and it will be compatible with 0606. I update the files there when needed.Simon Butler

Simon, yes I went there and saw all the versions you have done and grabbed the latest one...many thanks for your work. I have obvioulsy been flying into EGGK for a long time and finally decieded to see the other airfield in the area!

Eric