Sign in to follow this  
Guest Danfontan

Ok, I'm stuck. SID with no common point: MIAMI9 KMIA

Guest Danfontan

I am having difficulties writing this for the PMDG products. You'll have to copy and paste it if you want to go directly to the PDF:http://flightaware.com/resources/airport/M...+(OBSTACLE)/pdfIf not look for it at the bottom of this page:http://flightaware.com/resources/airport/KMIAHere is the code I am using:SID MIAMI9 RNW 08L RNW 08R RNW 09 TRK 092 UNTIL 600 RNW 12 TRK 124 UNTIL 600 RNW 26R RNW 26L RNW 27 TRK 272 UNTIL 600 RNW 30 TRK 304 UNTIL 600 TRANSITION HEDLY FIX DRUUM FIX HEDLY TRANSITION WINCO FIX DHP FIX WINCO TRANSITION MNATE FIX DHP FIX MNATE TRANSITION EONNS FIX DHP FIX EONNS TRANSITION VALLY FIX VKZ FIX JANUS FIX VALLY TRANSITION PADUS FIX VKZ FIX JANUS FIX PADUS TRANSITION SKIPS FIX VKZ FIX SKIPS TRANSITION BEECH FIX FLL FIX BEECHI can pick the departure (MIAMI9)but I try to pick a transition and it says "Program Error". Any ideas?Thanks,Dan

Guest staang

Hi DanI took your SID and plugged it into my KMIA.txt file. There were 3 intersections used by MIAMI9 that were missing from my FIXES section so I added them. I then loaded up my PMDG 747 and set a route from KMIA to KATL. Next I selected the MIAMI9 SID and tried the various transitions. They worked for me. I double checked by putting the ND into PLAN mode to see if the route was being drawn. It was.Sorry, I couldn't duplicate your error.RegardsTerry