Sign in to follow this  
Hollister

General Errors

Hello Terry,When we find gerneral errors in your procedures where would you like them posted? Here on the Forum?These are for PMDG.Take a look at the KLAX VTU5. The Dinty Transition is missing the FIX SUDDO and the San Marcus Transition is missing all together.The KSFO Big Sur Arrival,BSR.BSR2 has holding defined over ANJEE and SKUNK. These shouldn't be in the Procedure and would be entered into the FMS only if requested by ATC. Also there is no crossing restriction over CARME or ANJEE.It should look like this and this information is taken off the current Jeppesen Chart.STAR BSR2 FIX BSR FIX CARME FIX ANJEE FIX SKUNK AT OR BELOW 12000 FIX BOLDR AT 10000 SPEED 250 FIX MENLO Thanks again Terry for all the time and effort you put in to make our Flight Simulator experience AS REAL AS IT GETS.Ed Grabel

Guest staang

Hello Ed,Sorry for the delayed reply. My browser did not show any new msgs in the forum until today.>When we find general errors in your procedures where would>you like them posted? Here on the Forum?I would prefer an email to PlanePath@sw.rr.com but posting here is OK.>Take a look at the KLAX VTU5. The Dinty Transition is missing>the FIX SUDDO and the San Marcus Transition is missing all>together.The USFIF has no San Marcus transition for VTU5 so that is why it is missing. The missing SUDDO waypoint is there in the 0703 database. I'll have to check why it didn't print.>The KSFO Big Sur Arrival,BSR.BSR2 has holding defined over>ANJEE and SKUNK. These shouldn't be in the Procedure and>would be entered into the FMS only if requested by ATC. Also>there is no crossing restriction over CARME or ANJEE.The holds are listed in the USFIF so that is why they are there. The holds I have been questioning myself though. I have been putting them in because I felt it would be easier for the pilot to delete them than to add them in. I am open to removing all holds if that would be a better option. I might try that just to see who screams at me. My copy of BSR2 shows altitude restrictions at both those waypoints. Odd you don't have them.>STAR BSR2 FIX BSR FIX CARME FIX ANJEE FIX SKUNK AT OR BELOW>12000 FIX BOLDR AT 10000 SPEED 250 FIX MENLOInteresting. The 0703 mostly agrees with this. It has altitude restrictions at all waypoints and SKUNK shows as AA 7000 with BOLDR as AA 6000.RegardsTerry