Sign in to follow this  
barryward12345

Anybody use ACS pushback gauge?

Could somebody point me in the direction of how to use this gauge.I can get the pushback part of it to work - press the P button , etcBut, adjacent to the P button is 2 green lights - which when clicked turn flashing yellow, etc -- music plays , sterwardesses talk , etc -- but I need some instructions on how to use the gauge properly.Any help much appreciated.Thanks Barry

Well, obviously nobody is -- but I have found out how to use it and it is great. Not only do you get pushback mode - but also all the associated pilot, copilot, flight steward, senior flight steward announcements at the appropriate times depending on whether you are parked , taxying , approaching cruise altitude, descending,landing or taxying back .Barry

Hey Barry, I'm not using it but it sounds great, is it here in the library? Gotta filename? ThanksDanny :-jumpyKTUL-Tulsa, OklahomaIntel P4 2.4GHz Asus P4PE MoboChenming Silver ATX Case/w 450W Power Supply & Clear WindowCrucial 512MB PC2700 DDR30GB Maxtor 7200RPM6GB Samsung 5400RPM64MB Leadtek Winfast Geforce 3 TI200/Det. 42.86 Drivers @ 1280x1024 @ 2X AAKDS 19" Visual Sensations MonitorWindows XP Home Edition/Service Pack 1SBC DSL Connection

>Hey Barry, I'm not using it but it sounds great, is it here >in the library? Gotta filename? Thanks It is a FS2000 gauge that featured in a number of FS2000 aircraft downloads a few years ago. I originally got it in a download from Alain Capts' site for his MD-11 (Alain Capt was the early originator of a GPS gauge) at http://www.acsoft.ch/Produits/MS_Flight_Si...B/acs-crpb.htmlNot that this site is in French but you can kind of understand what he is saying if you use the Google translator.I installed it in Oleksiy Frolovs' Dash8 - and now, what with the realism of Oleksiys panel plus all this other stuff/dialogue provided by the pushback gauge, I realy do feel like a Dash8 captain!! :)Barry