Sign in to follow this  
Guest RHZ100

Level-D 0712 AIRAC

Guest RHZ100

Hey Terry!I've got a quick question and an error to report. With the latest AIRAC for the LevelD 76 in FSX, I've found that altitudes are not inserted with the Terminal Procedure data. It leads to a lack of decent information displayed on the FMC and no Top Of Decent is shown.Now, for the question, with your AIRAC data, do you keep backups, such as other cycles. I've been flying with the 0710 cycle and it was just perfect, maybe any way to get that as a permanent backup?____________________________________-Ryan Hall

Guest staang

Hi Ryan,Sorry for the late reply. I've been busy and just now saw your post.I have the 0710 cycle if you want it. Write me via email and I can email it to you if you like.Rather odd that some altitudes are missing although it is significant that you noticed a change after I switched over to the NFD data. Could you email me and give me a list with a few example procedures that have missing altitudes that used to be in the USFIF procedures? I had to write yet another converter for the NFD data so I could have overlooked something somewhere.ThanksTerry

Terry,Have you been able to investigate this problem. Same thing happenned with AIRAC 0713 download...missing approach altitudes.Thanks,Paul

Paul K   KGYR

Guest staang

Hi Paul,I am in contact with Level-D who have pointed me to the possible problem. I am currently waiting for a reply to some follow-up questions I had about the correct way to fix this. Should not be too much longer. I'll put an "0713A" version on my site with the changes as soon as I can. RegardsTerry

Guest staang

Hi All,Apparently I broke some of my code when I switched over to the NFD data. I believe I have the altitude thing fixed and have put a 0713A version up on my site for those that need it.Thanks to those who reported it. I did not get a listing of what airports/procedures were found to be in error but my generalized fix should cover them all. I'm sure you'll tell me if it doesn't. 8^)RegardsTerry