Sign in to follow this  
0101peter

747-400X Queen of the Skies FSX

Hi everyoneI am new to forum and to ask for help with a problem I'm having.Have purchased and installed 'The Queen' but have not been able to activate at any stage VNAV.VNAV does not arm or actvate following loading FMC or will it arm or activate during flight. LNAV is not a problem.When I try to arm VNAV is lists a message 'unable cruz alt'. What am I doing wrong?Thanks for your helpPeter Murfitt

Guest staang

Hi Peter,The purpose of this forum is more along the lines of SID, STAR and IAP creation and use. Operational use of the FMC is better handled by checking into the aircraft distributor's forum for the aircraft involved. I guess in your case you are talking about the PMDG 747 so you would be better off asking your question in the PMDG forum here at avsim. You'll find some very knowledgeable people there, including real life 747 pilots, to help with the operation of the FMC. And if it is a problem with a bug then you have access to the PMDG staff to help too.RegardsTerry

Guest staang

Hi Adam,The terminal procedures work in both versions.RegardsTerry