Sign in to follow this  
tunnelcat

Is there a way to obtain an older revision?

Is there any way to obtain Terminal Procedures version 0802? I'd like it to match up with my slightly older AIRAC Navdata version at least for the moment.Kim

Guest staang

Hello Kim,You did not say what aircraft but based on your signature picture you want PMDG. You can download 0802A by double clicking the next line.http://planepath.com/PMDG_Procedures_0802A.exeThis is just a temporary download for you so get it while it's hot.RegardsTerry

Terry,Thanks for helping me out here. Yes, I did want the procedures for the PMDG aircraft. It was late in the evening when I posted the question and my brain was tired and starting to go to sleep. At least my signature gave you a clue. I just downloaded it now, but I won't be able to install it and check for file corruption or some other gremlin until this Friday the 25th of July. Hopefully, my FMC in the Queen will be happy now at KSEA. I already have the VHHX 9 Dragons SIDSTARS in my original folder. Thankfully I had the foresight to make a copy of it this time.I really appreciate your time in giving me this version. I updated my PMDG 747 Queen to version 1.2 and forgot that PMDG was going to update the AIRAC cycle to 0802 or I would have saved a copy of the original FMCWP folder. I really don't want to pay for the new AIRAC cycles until I upgrade to FSX in the future, but I might have to break down and do it to keep my FMC database current if I ever decide to join a virtual airline. Thanks for all your hard work in maintaining the Terminal Procedures database.Kim

Terry,I managed to get some available time today to install the 0802A Procedures and now my PMDG 747 FMC is very happy, at least with KSEA so far. I did keep my original 9 Dragons VHHX.txt version however. I'll give the 747 a workout this weekend. I bow to your greatness. Thanks for the temporary link.Kim